petak, 4. siječnja 2013.

Style #60


Hello my fashionvictims!
I have a few notice that I just have to share with you, so let's begin:
Curio is back!!! with fabulous group gift Party Girl skin. You just need to check notice, group is free to join, so huuurrry before it's gone.
I also want to present you a lovely store called *Citrus*. You can find there great mesh clothing at affordable price. They are having a 99L sale right now so huurrry!! Hope you like items I picked for myself.
mwuah :*
skin: Curio- Party Girl Megapack *Petal Frex [Dark]- GROUP GIFT
hair: Magika- Rhyme
shirt: *COCO*- TankTop with Sunglasses_Gray
vest: [pivaaca]- Cable Knitting Vest (store closed)
pants: *Citrus*- Portland Rosemont Jeans- NEW!
shoes: *Citrus*- Portland Rosemint Heels- NEW! 

 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar