petak, 15. veljače 2013.

Style #83

Hiii

Just one quick post before I go out cos it's friday friday!!
As you my noticed I stopped blogging every day. My RL is keeping me very very bussy these days, but don't worry my dear designers I'll find time to show all your faboulous items and my dear followers I won't forget your good deals and freebies!

Enough said: I have new release from English Muffin YAAAY! adorable: Mochi skin, and my favourite RaMa RoWanberry released new dress and blazer, both avaliable in different colours.

Now I have to run!! :D Love you all :*




Look #1:
skin: English Muffin- Mochi Clean- Chest2 Creme- NEW!
hair: *Dura*- Boy*37( Butter Rum)
shirt: House of Fox- Leather Tee [Red]- FREE
leggings&corset- *DIRAM*- part of "Patty" outfit
shoes: PixelFashion- :)(: Oshund Shoes Red (pumps)
clutch: ::LC::- Envelope Clutch Red
earrings: [glow]studio- Single Lady Summer Earring- 1L @TDR Fusion

Look #2:
skin: English Muffin- Mochi Makeup - Chest2 Creme- NEW!
hair: [e]- Fresh *Blonde 07
jacket: RaMa RoWanberry- Lette Tuxedo Blazer/Cream- NEW!
dress: RaMa RoWanberry- Leather Cut Out Dress/GREEN- NEW!
shoes: Chandelle- Shoe Cice #04-nude
clutch: ::LC::- Envelope Clutch Emerald
earrings: [glow]studio- Single Lady Summer Earring- 1L @TDR Fusion
ring: [[SHADE THORNE]]- The doublr paranoid- GROUP GIFT


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar