četvrtak, 21. ožujka 2013.

Style #95

hiii

I'm sorry girls, I know it's been a while but my RL is keeping me super busy!!! so to make it up to you I'm bringing you a lots of freebies in this post, I know you love freebies! and don't forget to visit English muffin store @ Skin Fair 2013!

Love you all! mwuah



Look #1:
skin: English Muffin- Rini Tone 1- NEW! @Skin Fair 2013
hair: /Wasabi Pills/- Christy Mesh Mair *Golden
shirt: hk.- n1.loose shirt- FREE! @marketplace
pants: U.one- Paris Pants W- 1L
shoes: *FRI&MNA*- The Ashbury Loafers Autumn
bag: C'est la vie!- canvas bag(anchor)- GROUP GIFT

Look #2:
skin: English Muffin- Rini Tone 1- NEW! @Skin Fair 2013
hair: ::Exile::- Midnight in Paris *Vanilla
shirt&skirt: Hucci- Nejjo Chain Tank/Orel Chain Skirt- GROUP GIFT



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar